Monday, December 1, 2008

5K

Ya that's right...I said 5k! For anyone that know me really wells know that I don't run. Absolutely do not do it. We were in Utah for Thanksgiving with my family and Thanksgiving morning we did a 5k and I ran the entire way (minus like 30 secs but who's keeping track) but still it was awesome I was slow and it took me 32 mins but I still did it! My sister Ashley's boyfriend was pretty serious about the race he ran it in 17 mins for 4th place. Then there was Jimmi Ashley Lindsey and Jace that all finished around 27 mins. AND last but not least...Mom and Madison!! My mom walked with Madison and she wasn't even last place because another lady that was walking with her quit. So yeah my family is awesome!!

Jumping pose...not so successful.

The 3 Sisters with the classic jumping pose..you know you are jealous that you don't have this skill!!

Madison was lovin on her Great Grandpa..it was so cute!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: