We are working really hard to get the website up and running but we are still a few weeks away. Tonight I put up a coming soon page!! I figured it out! It is tricky for sure but I am really proud of myself. I will let you know when it totally functioning but for now go check out the coming soon page!! And don't forget to tell the moms you know!! Every mom needs a baby sling and nursing cover!!
4 comments:
i'm waiting for all of the "single ladies" photos. maybe even the video too.
Good luck on your new business! I have had such fun looking at your blog. It makes me miss your family!
So loveless I found you and your cute family blog, I miss you!!
legless :)
You have no room to talk! You have not updated either you dork! I need more pictures of your adorable daughter... and you : )
Post a Comment